Summer is almost here and we wanted to help get you prepared for grilling season with a few of our favorite kabob recipes for your next cookout! Steak kabobs are not only delicious, but they are easy and fun to make, and unlike other meals, they require barely any cleanup. So say goodbye to plastic silverware and paper plates and start the grill!
Kabob Tips and Tricks
- Always cut your beef into one inch by one inch pieces for extra juicy bites.
- Opt for metal skewers over wooden skewers! That way you don't have to replace them and they are easy to clean.
- Marinate your meat for at least 30 minutes before grilling.
- Prep all your veggies ahead of time, that way the day of, all you have to do is assemble your beef kabobs.
- Always use either sirloin or flank steak. Shop now.
This recipe is the perfect option for a hot summer's day! The yellow, green and red bell peppers next to the juicy sirloin and pineapple makes for a beautiful display with the refreshing sweetness of the fruit.
Savory and delicious, this Korean Steak Kabob recipe is an instant classic. Plus it features a homemade marinade recipe that you can add to you go to recipe collection! Steak and red onion have never been so happy next to one another.
If you're looking for an easy grilled kabob recipe, look no further! Grilled steak, tomatoes, rosemary, and some dressing and you'll be ready to feed the masses!
Healthy? Check. Delicious? Check. Easy? Check! Keep the grill running and throw on a few fruit kabobs for a healthy dessert that's perfect for hot nights. Whoever said you can't have shish kabobs for dessert?!