The local food movement practically began in California, so it's no surprise that lots of California residents want access to fresh beef nearby. So, if you've ever wondered "where do I buy a quarter beef in California"...look no further, Open Range Market is exactly what you need.
Why Open Range Market
Open Range Market is an online platform that allows people to buy a quarter beef online. By connecting buyers with real ranchers from all over the country, we get the freshest meat onto the plates of families who truly care about where their food comes from.
If you've ever considered buying a quarter beef, Open Range Market is for you—we've taken the old-school process of buying a side of beef and made it easy to do online. Meat lovers get to know where their food comes from, and small, often family-owned, businesses benefit.
How Open Range Market Works—it's simple!
1. Type your zip code in on the Shop page
2. Choose the Ranch that is right for you
3. Pick your cuts and decide whether you want to have your beef shipped to you, or if you want to pick it up at the processor
4. Share the news with your friends. The sooner that all of the quarters are sold, the quicker it will be ready for you!
5. Enjoy the freshest beef you've ever tasted once your beef is delivered to your doorstep
START BROWSING LOCAL RANCHES