Want to start attracting more buyers? Improve your ranch profile by providing information about you and your ranch, your ranching philosophy. Every Rancher has a unique story to tell and having a great backstory will help buyers relate to you—the more detail, the better!
Here are some questions to consider when writing your profile:
- Where is your ranch located?
- What do you do differently at your ranch?
- Are there special raising techniques that you use? This is a great place to talk about sustainable practices, grass-fed raising tactics, etc.
- How was your ranch started? By you? Has it been in your family for a long time?
- Who is involved in ranch operations? If it's family-run, people would want to know that.
Another great way to set yourself apart is to use high-quality photos and video to give visitors a real sense of what life is like on your ranch. Even a little bit will help give folks reason to connect with you.
Remember that this is a marketing opportunity, so let people know what makes you so great, and don't forget to proofread!